Wednesday, January 3, 2007

AGLOCO.....




“You might already know that almost everything you and I do on the Internet makes money for someone else. And it's not only when we spend money. Just about every time we view an ad, click an ad, search, buy something, download something, join a community, or post a story, somebody or some company are making a fee."

Many of us are familiar with online social networks, such as MySpace, YouTube and Facebook, as well as online professional networks, like LinkedIn and Doostang. These networks are based around communities communicating with one another in the personal (social) or professional environment.

AGLOCO is a new company that’s building an economic network- just like these other social network, but only about money instead of just friends. Their goal is to capture a significant portion of the value generated by our online activities and return 90% of the money back to it's members in the form of cash or stocks option. (The company is 100% member owned and it's totally free to join).



Look at these famous people
and





How does this work?
Once you sign up on their website, when available (probably end of March or Mid-April) you will be able to download the Viewbar software, a free toolbar-sized application (half the size of a traditional Windows tool bar) that quietly sits on your desktop without ever hampering your online habits. That’s all you need to do! Just continue using the Internet as you would normally do… no need to change your habits.There are different ways AGLOCO™ can make money for its Members:
1.
Members earn a monthly share of the AGLOCO revenue based on the use of the AGLOCO Viewbar™ that month.
2.
Members earn part of the company based on the use of the AGLOCO Viewbar™ that month (currently a maximum of five hours are rewarded). Click here for details.
3.
Members who use our referral system to help build the AGLOCO network will earn more. (AGLOCO only has significant value as a large network and people who help build it should be rewarded. – We also feel that the early users who told friends about YouTube or MySpace or even Google probably deserved something too, but no referral system was available to record their work).
4.
Members will also get a share of any commissions AGLOCO gets when a Member purchases a product or service from an AGLOCO Sponsor company.
The company believes those that build the community deserve more:
The more people you refer, the larger your profits becomes. You can accumulate hours not only from your Internet activity but also from those who you refer, and their referrals too…Remember, this is all FREE, you don’t lose anything. All you have to do is sign up, download the Viewbar and that’s it.
Refer your friends and family to AGLOCO™ and earn even more!

The Power of (5) and the reason why I've joined.
Here's a scenerio that's attainable by me and anyone else. Lets say, I tell 5 of my friends, whom went out and does the same down 5 levels deep. The total number of people I would have in my network would be 3905 peole. Now, with a scenerio of the lowest dollar amount . Lets say the personal networth of each person in my network is worth just $1 a month. That's $3905.00 a month. I get 25 percent of that money which comes out to $976.25. I know it's not going to make me a millionair, but consider I'm getting this amount for doing what I normally would do everyday even if I'm not a member of Agloco,.... If you ask me, I think it's not a bad deal at all. To see a report on the personal value of Agloco members please click here ....Anyway, look at Top Guns like John Chow with over 7,000 referrals or RZ McCall with over 21,000. They started out by telling a few friends and assocites..Look where they're at right now-in three short months. There's even a guy by the name of Mr.X, who's got almost 27,000 people in his network. Imagine the money these guys will make once the viewbar comes out. (To see who are the top guns for Agloco click here ), (To see what McCall had to say click Here)
Here's some good reasons to join:
  1. It takes maybe three minutes to join.
  2. You need nothing more than a working computer connected to the Internet.
  3. You don't have to enter any sensitive information to join.
  4. You don't have to buy anything to join.
  5. You don't have to buy anything ever once you are a member.
  6. It's easy to cancel if you don't want to be a member any more.
  7. You'll only download a small free toolbar that won't install anything else on your computer, hog its memory, or read your keystrokes.
  8. You'll make the same amount of money even if you never click on anything.
  9. Very important: AGLOCO's business model has been tried before and proven to work. In fact, AGLOCO's predecessor paid out over $120 million to its members (this is what finally convinced me).
  10. You don't have to change your internet habits....
  11. By signing up, you get to own a piece of the company that will change Internet advertising for the better.
  12. Though circumstances will vary, you can get paid and earn shares no matter where on Earth you live.
  13. If AGLOCO fails, you won't lose any money because you paid none in the first place.
  14. If AGLOCO do make it big, you'll be able to quit your day job.
I don't want you to kick yourself later so Click Here



P.S.......Even if you decided not to become a member of Agloco, please feel free to download the (Rockefeller Files) ebook on the right side of this page. I believe that this report will inspire you to do well on any of your ventures online or offline. The context of this report is very powerful. I would also like to express that you could also make .75 cents for every person that you send to that site, and .75 cents for anyone that those people send to that site to download the Free Report. (After you sign up to dowload the FREE REPORT, you will be directed to a site where there's some offers in there. If you want to you can look at the offer and see if it's of any interest to you or you could just close the page and check your email for the confirmation link and the code. Once you get the code, click on the link that comes with it and it'll take you to a page where it'll ask you for the code. Just enter the code and you're in the site. When you get to the site, it'll ask you for member id and password, but just put your email in the box that says I forgot my password and they'll send you your password..After you get your password, just go to the site and click on download and that's it.)
Again, thank you for stopping by and have a fine day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice site. I really like the concept but I'm kind of busy right now. Let me think about it for a couple of days, but I will come back and sign up if I do decide to join.

Anonymous said...

You were right when you say the context of that report were inspiational and powerful..I'm happy that you put the link to that report on your blog. Also, I will tell other people about the report..

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was totally right.
This post truly made my day. You can not consider just how a lot time I had
spent for this information! Thank you!

Here is my webpage ... waist to hip ratio chart